Help Kids Soar
Exceptional programs and services require exceptional teachers, support staff and professionals. Renfrew is proud to have a passionate and experienced team of individuals dedicated to Helping Kids Soar.
Seeing children with special needs making their contribution and watching the small miracles unfold day by day in our classrooms is an honour for those of us who work at Renfrew. It builds my conviction that if we, as a community, pay attention to what children really need to learn, and provide it, we’ll all be living in a better place.Janice McTighe, Executive Director
Current Open Positions
- Behaviour Therapist Child Development Centre
- Child Development Facilitator Bowness Centre
- Lunchroom Aide Janice McTighe Centre
- Wellness Coach – WEP Stoney Education Authority Janice McTighe Centre
- Mental Health Promotion and Prevention Wellness Coach Janice McTighe Centre
- Child Development Facilitator – EEP – JMC Janice McTighe Centre
- Child Development Facilitator Child Development Centre
- Speech Language Pathologist Child Development Centre
- Exercise Physiologist Child Development Centre
- Human Resources Administrator Janice McTighe Centre
- Physiotherapist Janice McTighe Centre
- Lunchroom Aide – TBC Thomas Buchanan Centre
Renfrew strives to provide an inclusive, motivating and rewarding work environment. A place where individuals come together to create a dynamic and enjoyable workplace that feels like home. Renfrew values new ideas and perspectives and seeks to continue to bring passionate individuals on board who can help us remain a leader in innovative special needs education and supports.
Apply with us today
Are you committed to achieving excellence and want to make a difference in the lives of children and families in Calgary? Apply with Renfrew today.